Hello people!

Go down

Hello people! Empty Hello people!

Post  TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Hey fellow bronies and pegasisters! Nice to be here! I think this is the 7th pony forum I've joined. Hello people! 3947715684

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty Re: Hello people!

Post  hinata2000100 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Pfft, so what? We gotta join all the pony forums! Hello people! 3602195817

Welcome to FiM forums!
hinata2000100
hinata2000100
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-08-30

View user profile http://fimforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty Re: Hello people!

Post  Jellyoreo on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:59 pm

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:Hey fellow bronies and pegasisters! Nice to be here! I think this is the 7th pony forum I've joined. Hello people! 3947715684
Ohider. Hello people! 364988687
Jellyoreo
Jellyoreo

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 19
Location : Portland, Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty Re: Hello people!

Post  TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Jellyoreo wrote:
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:Hey fellow bronies and pegasisters! Nice to be here! I think this is the 7th pony forum I've joined. Hello people! 3947715684
Ohider. Hello people! 364988687

Hello! And who may you be?

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty Re: Hello people!

Post  Jellyoreo on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:07 pm

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:
Jellyoreo wrote:
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:Hey fellow bronies and pegasisters! Nice to be here! I think this is the 7th pony forum I've joined. Hello people! 3947715684
Ohider. Hello people! 364988687

Hello! And who may you be?
I'm Jelly, like my username says. Hello people! 3392098222
Jellyoreo
Jellyoreo

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 19
Location : Portland, Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty Re: Hello people!

Post  DmerkaGU10 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:13 pm

I am not a fish! - merky's gonna merk


Last edited by DmerkaGU10 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
DmerkaGU10
DmerkaGU10

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 23
Location : ON TEH MOON!!!111!!!!!one11!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty Re: Hello people!

Post  Jellyoreo on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:18 pm

DmerkaGU10 wrote:I am not a fish! - merky's ganna merk
Dmerka, u so silly.
Jellyoreo
Jellyoreo

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 19
Location : Portland, Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty Re: Hello people!

Post  Xirdus on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:59 am

Who's a silly pony?
You're a silly pony!
Who is?
You is! DmerkaGU!


Also, hai albino

Xirdus

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty Re: Hello people!

Post  Jellyoreo on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:16 am

Xirdus wrote:Who's a silly pony?
You're a silly pony!
Who is?
You is! DmerkaGU!


Also, hai albino
Yay Xirdus! Hello people! 4237847304
Jellyoreo
Jellyoreo

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 19
Location : Portland, Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty Re: Hello people!

Post  shade126 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:10 pm

the same mistake will not be made twice Hello people! 945018038 ,hi everypony!
shade126
shade126

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty Re: Hello people!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum